Here comes summer!!

I'm looking forward to my summer vacation, weeks spent in the hot desert of Arizona and eegee's galore! As most of you know, I'm doing a photo shoot with quite a few hunky men!  When looking for the perfect men to portray my guys, I hit the freakin jackpot with these three.  "The General's Lover" will be released this summer, (some time in July, I'm taking my laptop with me) followed by book eight which is the Keegan/Vince book and to answer most of you, yes, Wyatt and Preston follow right after.

I will keep all of you in mind and try not to make you wait TOO long for the next book in the series! Hope all of you have a wonderful summer!!

Comments

  1. I am so pumped for the next books and especially Wyatt and Preston. I just read For the Love of Caden in one sitting.
    Yvette
    yratpatrol@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm glad you liked "For the Love of Caden" I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the next books!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sign up for a free room at GRL!!!