The fun has just begun!

So, I'm sitting here thinking about the next books to come out. "The Medicine and the Mob" is the story of Jordan Youngblood and Stefan Santorno, the way they met, and how they fell in love. More books spin off from that one and WILL explain Reece and Lorenzo's love story as well as Christophe and Dimitri's. You also see how Vince and Andrei got together.

On the Assassin shifter side, we have "Broken Bonds", which involves Jonas, Jackson, John and Anya. There is a small m/f scene in that one. After that, we're off to Jesse and Noah's with "Forbidden". I am working on "Justice for Skylar", as well as "At Years End" (Elijah and Jaxon's book). So hang in there, I'm writing books and Jenjo is trying to edit them fast enough. ;)




Comments

  1. Thanks for the update, Is there a tentative release date. I can't wait. These are the best books I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Medicine and the Mob is sometime in October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to Christophe and Dimitri's story. I absolutely loved Christophe in Into the Lyon's Den. His interactions with Andrei are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice titles with Justice for Skylar, forbidden and at year's end..can't wait for Jesse,Skylar and Elijah to get their men and have a happy life, there's also that odd shifter who likes to take form from Vince and Nic lol....that man needs to learn some humans are nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't make Lucas Cain a bad guy. I like him. I want him to have a happy ending. Either with Brody or Someone new.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever since I read your first book I have purchased the rest in the series to where i am now current. I really enjoy reading the assassin shifter series.you as an author are one of my top three that I anticipate on pins and needles for the next book to be released. thank you for sharing your written works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read the series thru a couple of times, I need more! LOL. I have fallen in love with your whole assassin/shifter world. Will there be a story for Sabine? Thanks for the wonderful stories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sabine is mentioned is the upcoming books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sign up for a free room at GRL!!!

Reading order for the books and LINKS!