Forbidden 11/22/13

Forbidden is released on November 22!
As I sit here in Facebook jail, I can check my messages and play angry birds. So if it was one of my competitors trying to knock me out of the tournament...you're screwed. LOL.

 I am in complete and utter awe over the events taking place on my wall.  My book cover is now profile pictures, other authors that I love so much and respect are posting my release date and book cover. I've always said I hate the word fan, and I do, but you all are so much more than fans or readers, or friends.

 You are my family.

Words can't begin to express the love I feel for all of you right now, and I am so lucky to have you all in my corner. I look forward to coming back and bringing you more of the pictures you love to see everyday!

<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sign up for a free room at GRL!!!